eyes which can hear

This time, we have another job from Hashem, of a English teacher from May,2017, after the amazing and genuine advanture from Austalia.

It's amazing when I heard my sister said: "The staffs are all "misfortunes" in the cram school we worked." She said so to me after the first day of work.

We both agreed to define a misfortune as "a person who received much more hidden kindness from Hashem."

When it is my turn to go work, I can't see the "misfortune" in them. They are all well treated, that is, they have good shape, which is the only important thing they care, and they are not a slow learner when it comes to adapting the surroundings.

However, after few days of my working, I "heard" their misfortunes in different aspects. For example, one staff told me her mother passed away years ago; another, I heard when she talked to student's parent, she was incable of receiving the messeges even it was made obvious by student's parent.

I asked my sister why she can see that so quickly.

She thought a bit, and says: "It's because of eyes. When I saw them, their eyes made me arise a feeling of sympathy."

I am totally shocked in that it is so true to me after I observed them more carefully.

If I have the pure eyes, I would not just see the world by the eyes, I would read the stories from the eyes as if they are talkong to me, and I would ll hear the messege she is giving out evey single second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is literally like Bubble